Your Building Permit Application

Your builder or the owner builder needs to submit an application to your local council with their Builders Registration Number or the temporary licence for this particular project for approval.

*Once approval is obtained we can start the Manufacture process once the payment for step 3 has been received.

Information that is usually required with this application:

  • Drafted design and placement on the land
  • Indemnity Insurance Certificates
  • Title of the land (Land Gate)

Commerce WA:


Registry of Builders:

*Disclaimer: This information has been provided to the best of our knowledge and information at the time of publication to help for a smoother process for owner-builders or those considering a modular unit. Please liaise with your builder and council for your project requirements.